We can help with your public law matters
Our specialised team has many years of experience in advising investors, companies and the public sector on all practical aspects of issues relating to public law. We consider commercial aspects as well as the technical/scientific circumstances and requirements when handling projects and transactions.
Our "Public" service portfolio
- Licensing and planning permission procedures
- Environmental law advice
- Project development, public planning and construction law
- Procurement law for bidders or contracting bodies
- Advice on administrative law for trade and industry
- Advice on transactions and restructuring
- Public private partnerships and privatisation
- Advice on foreign tradePolitical consulting
- Compliance and crisis management
- Representation in litigation and verification procedures
How our expertise can help you
We can help you to structure complex public law procedures such as procurement procedures and planning and licensing proceedings in a legally secure way, implement them efficiently and complete them successfully. We identify risks in advance, offer solutions and support you in your communication with project participants.
We are very accustomed to working closely and constructively with experts from other fields, such as planners, engineers and other specialists, as well as with banks and authorities.
This avoids costly court cases and enables you to plan your investment with certainty. If required, we can represent your interests in court, drawing on our extensive litigation experience.
What others say about us
"Recommended practice for restructuring and transactions in the public sector."
"The scope of the advice it provides is impressive, both in relation to the wide range of sectors covered, such as energy, chemicals, water and port traffic, and the size of the projects."
"The strengths of the frequently recommended practice include handling several major projects with long timelines."