Highlights of our experience in Private Equity in Poland
- CVC Capital Partners on the approx. EUR 477m acquisition of state-owned PKP Energetyka, considered one of the biggest private equity transactions in Poland ever and the first investment of CVC in Poland
- Riverside on the purchase of Fadata AD, an IT company in Bulgaria.
- V4C Advisers (former Amundi) on the acquisition of a majority stake in home.pl, a leading Polish provider of domain names and web hosting, from the selling shareholders (which involved mezzanine financing) followed by consolidation with AZ.pl and then successfully advised Value4Capital on the sale of Home.pl to United Internet.
- Oresa Ventures and founders of the Trinity Group on the exit from the investment in Trinity Group - provider of management and accounting services in the Central & Eastern European region.
- Mid Europa Partners on the acquisition through privatisation process of Polskie Koleje Linowe (Polish Cable Railways).
- Holtzbrinck Digital GmbH on the sale of Money.pl to Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A. and private equity fund Innova Capital.
- Advent International on the EUR 315m sale of Partner in Pet Food, a top private label pet food producer in Europe, to Pamplona Capital Management.
Please download the print version below.
PDF 327.7 kB