CMS’ Residential Real Estate practice has extensive experience and offers pro-active and tailored advice, handling a broad range of work for both commercial and private clients.
Acting for individual investors, developers, clients with personal investment portfolios and HNWI, we purchase, sell and manage investment clients' UK residential and commercial needs.
We deal with redevelopments, financing and plot purchases and sales throughout the UK and Central London. We provide bespoke and integrated tax, construction and planning advice.
We provide advice on all aspects of a residential property transactions including:
- Buying and selling individual properties and portfolios of properties.
- Site acquisition and subsequent development work.
- Landlord and tenant transactions.
- Management work.
- Contentious and non-contentious enfranchisement work, collective enfranchisement actions, lease extensions and rights of first refusal.
- Financing of acquisitions or refinancing of single assets or portfolios.
- Student accommodation.
We can draw upon our various offices outside London located throughout the United Kingdom where a pool of resources and knowledge are located to assist in large scale property transactional work.