|Is online gambling permitted?||Yes1|
|Licence available for…||Betting||Yes|
Footnotes and Notes
- Permitted under separate licence for online casinos, online poker or the general betting licence (one used for land-based and online activity). Online lotteries are permitted under a state monopoly.
NB: Only under licences issued by the local gambling regulator – the Commission on Regulation of Gambling and Lotteries (yet to be established).
NB: Advertisement of gambling restricted:
- on radio and TV, including via cable, satellite, IP-TV, online TV, mobile TV, digital terrestrial TV and other means of signal transmission in the period from 6am to 11pm;
- in publications (except for specialised publications for gambling);
- in all printed media (except for specialised publications for gambling);
- on the outer and inner surfaces of vehicles and the subway;
- by means of outdoor advertising;
- on goods (including clothing) intended primarily for persons under 21 years;
- in places of theatre events, concerts, and other events for persons under 21 years.