2nd Dutch Private Equity & Venture Capital Breakfast
Amsterdam, NederlandToon vestiging
CMS, one of the world’s largest law firms, and international executive search firm Pedersen & Partners are delighted to invite you to the 2nd edition of their joint Dutch Private Equity & Venture Capital Breakfast, which will be held in Amsterdam on Thursday, 17 May 2018, between 8:00 CET and 10:30 CET.
The event will have leading speakers from the private equity industry, the management recruitment and the legal field. It will cover many current issues in the private equity sector.
We have the following confirmed speakers:
- Moussa F’touh (partner Nielen Schuman)
- Els Boerhof (partner Goodwell Investments)
- Roel Bulthuis - Managing Director & Vice President
Merck Ventures B.V.
- Rob ten Heggeler (Founding Partner DM Equity Partners)
- Dimitri Herbosch (Partner Buysse & Partners)
- Pieter van Duijvenvoorde (Corporate partner CMS Netherlands)
The panel discussion will be held in English and will be moderated by Poul Pedersen (Managing partner Pedersen & Partners) and Mark Ziekman (Corporate partner CMS Amsterdam). It will among other things cover:
- High opportunity sectors and market segments – real estate, fintech/blockchain, life sciences, internet of things, artificial intelligence/robotisation, natural resources
- Value creation - portfolio management strategies, turnaround and change management, succession planning, key talent retention, disconnect between deal valuations and company performance
- Fund raising environment. Who are the main sources of inbound capital - pension funds, insurance companies, family offices, sovereign wealth funds?
- Emerging markets – opportunities and challanges in Latin America, Asia and Africa.
Who is the event for
Decision makers from private equity funds, asset managers, venture capital funds, investment banks, development finance institutions, family offices and corporate investors.
This event is free of charge to attend. Please feel free to forward this invitation to a colleague.