2 rue Ancelle
Chloé Delion is a lawyer in the International Taxation Team. She advises and litigates in matters involving international tax issues (international restructuring operations, cross-border transactions, international mobility) for French and foreign multinationals. She has a specific expertise in real-estate acquisitions.
She also advises managers, shareholders and high net-worth individuals on income tax, wealth tax and other personal matters.
Chloé joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2012.
- Bredin Prat (2010-2012)
- Trainer for Francis Lefebvre Formation on International Tax module
- Graduate of ESSEC Business School (2007)
- Master's degree in Corporate Law and Taxation, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne
- CAPA obtained with honors as Head of Promotion (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2010)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar