2 rue Ancelle
Richard Foissac is an expert in direct taxes, and mainly handles cases in the following subject areas: corporation tax for French and international listed and non-listed companies, personal income tax, real estate and financial taxation for French and international listed and non-listed companies and taxation of semi-public companies and local authorities.
Richard joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1988 and became partner in 1998. He was Chairman of the firm’s Advisory Board from 2009 to 2012.
- Lecturer in tax law at the University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne and at the Faculty of Law and Economic Sciences at the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Post-graduate degrees (DESS and DJCE) in Corporate Law and Taxation and in Corporate Legal Advice, Montpellier (1985)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Articles in the Editions Francis Lefebvre