26 February 2018, 08:30 -
The extension of the new Senior Manager & Certification regime beyond banks, and insurer senior managers, to all FCA and PRA regulated firms raises a series complex challenges. This seminar sets out to assess the impact of the requirements and how firms can best approach them. This seminar will be of particular relevance to HR directors, Compliance managers and individuals who are likely to fall into the category of senior managers in the context of the new regime.
- The key impacts in a nutshell.
- Assessing who falls into which category – and what difference it makes.
- How to structure your SMCR project, and what to prioritise.
- What it means for senior managers, and how best to engage them.
- Where your holding company fits in, and the test for including head office staff.
- What this will mean for EEA and Third Country branches in the UK.
- Where firms are hitting problems, and how to resolve them.
- The ten top FAQs … and some answers.
If you are interested in attending this seminar, please register your interest here.